submitted by: Jennifer
“We didn’t have much time to get our home ready to be put on the market. Jennifer quickly worked with our realtor to stage every room so that buyers would be “wowed” by the space. We love the openness she created and how every inch of our home is showcased now for maximum effect!”
-Kim Grignon, Edmond
We love these kinds of words from happy clients! You might be asking yourself what home staging actually is and more importantly, does it actually work? I have listed a few links below that will answer these questions and help you decide if professional home staging is what your home has been missing!
“So What Can A Home Stager Do For Me?”
“What To Look For In a Home Stager”
As the owner of an interior decorating business in the land where plenty exist, I make it my daily mission to set my company apart from the others. Here are a few of the reasons my clients keep coming back:
1) Customer Service. Phone calls and e-mails are returned in a timely manner and clients are notified when the business will be closed or when their project timeline has changed.
2) Knowledge. I dedicate several hours each week researching the latest trends from design blogs, the Dallas Market Center and top designers on the coasts so that my clients are among the first to know what’s coming to Oklahoma homes. I also make it a point to become familiar with local home improvement professionals so that I’m equipped with experts who can get your job done when the situation calls for outside contractors.
3) Price. Even before the recession, I kept my prices lower than the competition because of my core values, which is what led me to create Designing Diva Interiors in the first place. Other decorators in the region charge much more but many have fewer certifications, little or no formal education and less experience. I believe that a beautiful home should not have to cost a fortune and I strive to create rooms that meet my clients’ every need- including their budget.
4) Integrity. I believe that integrity is doing what others won’t, even if that means forfeitting a little extra profit today for long-term customer loyalty. I believe in showing up on time and keeping appointments, as I understand that your time is also valuable. I believe that integrity goes hand in hand with honesty; I do not sell a client so much as a candle stick just to make the sale. If it isn’t right for your home, it doesn’t make the final design.
5) Referral rewards. My unique Diva Referral Program rewards people for their kind words about my company. When you refer DDI to anyone and they hire me for a min. of four hours, you rec’v one hour of service free. Its that simple. You do not need to be a current client and the free hour is valid towards any service I offer. There is no obligation to hire DDI past that point, though I believe you will find that this company has a great deal to offer your family and your home.
There you have it; a few of the things that make the difference between Designing Diva Interiors and the rest of the phone book. Thank you for your continued support of my dream; I truly love what I do and its because of you that I get to do it every day!